Synnogy is an independent company with a highly-focussed team, recognised by leading blue chip companies, public sector organisations and national governments for its excellent, efficient and timely delivery on a variety of new energy related assignments. We’ve delivered a wide range of technological, strategic and consultative projects to a broad range of high profile organisations.
For over ten years, ‘new energy’ experts Synnogy have been delivering deep insights into the energy marketplace and the status of energy solutions, utilising their unparalleled networks in the UK and beyond. Clients such as BP, E.On, Crown Estate, Alstom, Royal Mail, Carbon Trust, Health and Safety Laboratory, Balfour Beatty and the Electric Power Research Institute (U.S) have benefited from the Synnogy team’s ability to develop practical, innovative and commercially focused analyses and solutions. Examples include:
- Strategy formulation
- Technology assessments
- Missions and market research
- Industry consultations
- Consortia and consensus building
- Thematic reports
Synnogy has also delivered various bespoke projects for the Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN) in the hydrogen and fuel cells arena, building on the team’s expertise in the space. Sample projects include:
- Online UK Hydrogen Capabilities Mapin collaboration with the Department of Business Innovation and Skills
- Workshops and Consortium Building events for a variety of Innovate UK Calls
- Series of webinars for the European Fuel Cell and Hydrogen Joint Undertaking (FCH JU) and a dedicated Focus Work Group
- Webinars on specific thematic areas such as “Power-to-Gas”, “Fuel Cell Material Handling” etc.