We are recruiting: Exciting opportunity for project leader / consultant in new and renewable energy!
Synnogy is dedicated to helping all types of organisation respond effectively to the opportunities and challenges around new energy solutions. Our current initiatives include:
– The New Energy Forum: helping blue-chip companies and leading public sector bodies to improve their strategic thinking on new energy technologies, policy developments and business opportunities.
– The UK Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Association: managing the UK’s only stand-alone, fully funded industry association for the fuel cell and hydrogen sector on behalf of our members.
– Specialist consultancy work: undertaking consultancy work across the new energy space in areas such as market and landscape review, roadmapping and stakeholder engagement.
We are moving forward with these and other activities, and are looking for a recent graduate to work with us.
The role is likely to involve:
– Developing and delivering a programme of events;
– Working with UK Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Association members to help shape policy change and deliver other member services;
– Specific research and analysis to support our clients; and
– Engaging with a wide variety of public and private sector organisations interested in energy technologies.
– Do you have a degree in an energy related discipline, and some commercial experience?
– Do you have excellent written and oral presentation skills?
– Do you have the determination, resourcefulness and enthusiasm to tackle the challenges we will throw at you?
– Are you confident interacting with senior representatives from industry and government?
– Do you like the idea of joining a small, fast-moving company?
If you can answer yes to these questions then contact us now!
Specific skills are less important than attitude and ability. As this post is home based, you will need to be a strongly motivated self-starter. With many of our meetings and events taking place in London, you will also need to be based within reasonable travelling distance thereof. Whilst this is primarily envisaged as a full-time post, if you are looking for a part-time role and have the credentials we need, do get in touch.
For further information
Contact us: Celia Greaves – email@example.com
Deadline for responses: Friday 26th April 2019
Synnogy’s main assets are its people; we seek the highest calibre individuals with a solid self motivation who excel when working as part of a dedicated team. Our focus is on developing people with the right core skills to ensure extensive capabilities and knowledge of the new energy sector, as well as wide-ranging networks and contacts. Active membership in relevant professional bodies is encouraged for all staff and supported by the company; the importance of professional development is recognised.
At Synnogy we do not operate a formal graduate recruitment programme; we recruit for specific vacancies as and when they arise. We very occasionally have placements available for university students following degree courses in the field of sustainable energy and sustainable energy technologies.
Synnogy Ltd is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment and demonstrating that we value the diversity of our workforce.